Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Dear Body of Mine

I don't think we can be friends at the moment. Just because I ate my lunch a little fast, I think giving it back quite as fast was incredibly mean, and head? Yes, I know there is a storm on the way, you don't need to throb like a throbby thing to make me aware.

here endeth the whinge.

Today is May 14th, exactly 7 months until Miss A turns 9. What a terrifying thought. I don't feel old enough to have a 9 year old child.

She's off to the local youth club this afternoon, where she'll have tv and play in the park et cetera, and I'll probably do the terribly glamourous thing of "housework". I have some mildew-y crap on my washing machine rubber rim, and I'm gonna do a hot wash with some soda crystals in the hope it effs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment