Saturday, 27 April 2013

Pardon me boy, is that the Chattanooga ChooChoo?

I'm blatantly not in Tennessee, however much I'd like to be. The music player kicked up the Andrews sisters version of this, and I'm back to my 18 year old self using song lyrics for blog posts (or lj entries as they were back in the day for me!)

It's a lovely morning, chilly but not cold, sunny and just generally NICE. Abbie and I were out of the house at 8.50am to get to the post office. My pen-pals have been amazing to put up with my general rubbishness. But post went out today!

After that, as promised to Abbie if she behaved, we got a drink at Caffe Nero, then headed into the charity shop... Oopsie, I accidentally spent £3 on boardgames. I got Battleships, Guess Who and "Coppit". I look forward to playing them!

I am managing to keep my stress levels under control more now. I don't know what happened to me the last month or so, it felt like EVERYTHING was going to send me slightly bonkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment