Monday, 8 April 2013

Never Give Up

Monday Musings:

Keeping my eyes open and taking a different route through town gave me an employment opportunity. CV and covering letter e-amiled off, so wish me luck! 

Have had a lovely day with my little lady. We popped to the shops to get some milk, and have spent the rest of the day at home. Sharing good meals (how can pizza ever be anything other than awesome? Don't we look several levels of flushed? Nothing like a chilly day in town.


Re-arranged my room a little, decluttered some books and DVDs for charity shop donation. Drank more coffee than is probably healthy (so, what else is new!!)

Tomorrow is Weightwatchers Day, and then a quick dash to get groceries before a light lunch. Tomorrow we're off to see the local operatic society's "The Sound of Music" :D How excited are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment