Friday, 12 April 2013

Freitag Fünf

1. Silly Kitties.
My Mymble is special levels of silly, and i'd run out of space on my camera if I recorded every little silly thing she does. Her current favourite is to come running up the hall, and then skid and smack her ass into the front door before kicking off and running back down the hall. Mind your ankles ladies and gentlemen.

2. Caffeine.
I possibly have caffeine dependancy issues. While I waited for the kettle to boil yesterday morning I had a Red Bull. then had rocket fuel coffee. I had 7 cups of coffee over the day, a necessity with the epic levels of stupidity yesterday contained. Cancelled plans all over the shop. A girl could get paranoid!!

3. This song/MV
I love this song, and the video is fantastic!

4. The Ultimate Duckface
quackers huh?

5. This cute as anything cartoon.

We first discovered Pocoyo about 6 years ago, when the wee one was a Toddler, and despite the fact she's 18 months away from turning 10, we'll still watch it of an evening. It's such a sweet lovely little cartoon it's the perfect thing to wind down to.

No comments:

Post a Comment