Friday, 14 December 2012

15 by 30

So, I've little over 18 months of my twenties left. I'm looking forward to leaving them behind. Excepting a couple of things they've pretty much sucked. But I'm trying to get them to end on a better note. So I've made a list of 15 things I want to do before I turn 30. 30 is a bit of a stretch. I might do another 15, or add more on as I get through these though.

1. Hit my goal weight.
I'm closer than I was, but I've still a weigh to go (pun totally intended. I know it should be way...)

2. Take Abbie to visit Wales.
(Ydym caru Cymru) We're hoping to visit somewhen in 2013

3. Sort out my flat.
18 months should be long enough

4. Play more boardgames.
They're fun fun fun

5. Improve my self-esteem.
I'm too old to hate myself as much as I do at the moment.

6. Be a better parent.
It's what my child and I deserve.

7. Work out what I'm doing with my life.
I feel like I'm not doing what I should be, but can't figure out exactly where I'm going wrong.

8.  Improve my health.
I shouldn't ache this much

9. Get serious about learning Welsh
Knowing a few odd phrases, and the lyrics to <i>Iechyd Da</i> doesn't count as learning. 18 months to be able to converse a little isn't too much to ask for right?!

10. Publish a zine.
Because I've only been trying since 2006. What's 8 years between friends?

11. Improve my French and German.
I love languages, Might as well brush up on the ones I've already learned, in addition to #9?

12. Sew myself a skirt, and Ms A a dress.
I have a sewing machine. I aught to use it.

13. Keep more up to date with my penpalling.
Because replying to letters from July in December is NOT a good look!

14. Read 30 books.
I have 11 bookshelves of books. I haven't read *SO* many. Need to get on that!

15. Make bunting for A's room, and mine too.
I've been planning it for months already. Get on with it self!

No comments:

Post a Comment