Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Take Me As You Find Me

Days off can't be good for me. I do all this thinking stuff, and it makes my head hurt!!!

I'm feeling quite positive today. Visited my Grandmother, gave her a swan, and got a jumper in return. Nifty.

So in my last post I focussed on the bad things. Today I'm going to attempt to focus on positive stuff.

 We've had lovely weather. It's the middle of November, but I walked across town in a long sleeve top and cardigan today.

I don't feel so bogged down and bloated. So it's bread that effects me? Byebye white bread, hello pumpernickel bread! Cutting my dairy intake down to just the coffee I drink is helping.

I'm really enjoying reading again. Would you recommend me a book? I'm reading a Jenny Colgan novel right now. I'm not usually one for chick-lit, but this isn't banal like a lot of chick-lit I've inflicted on myself in the past. (Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams). I've got a couple of books on the go right now. I've been reading Tove Jansson's fabulous "Tales from MoominValley" with A. (Who can resist the Moomins?)

I've been getting out the house. I went on a lovely walk with friends from church on Monday. An hour on the South Downs

Cold Combes

It was lovely to get out, have interesting discussions with friends about a number of issues in life. And the natural beauty that we're gifted with here in Sussex is amazing. I doubt I could live anywhere else. Though I'm hoping for some holidays. I want to take a walking holiday in Wales next year with A.

No comments:

Post a Comment