Monday, 19 November 2012

Oh Bore Da!

Today I switched to online only weightwatchers. I've been doing it Since April, and have lost over 2 stone so far, but since I started work I've been unable to attend my usual meetings, and haven't clicked with the woman who runs the evening meetings, so decided to save myself £16 a month and switch to online only.

I've really cheered myself up by saving a bit of money.

I'm cheered up, that after 11 months the cat finally doesn't hate us. She actually voluntarily sat on me today! We had cuddles and scritches while watching Hollyoaks (both) and drinking tea (me).

I need to get so many things sorted in the next couple of days/the rest of this year. Life is going too fast and I can't keep up with it.

Jobs:

Sort out the last of the wardrobe/drawers/laundry mountain
Sort out which books want keeping and which will be going down the charity shop
Paint lounge and wallpaper feature wall.
Get Abbies' bedroom ready for repainting.
Buy sodding paintbrushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment