Saturday, 29 September 2012

Saturday Smiles

And lo, the wanderer returns!

What are you thankful for today? I'm feeling incredibly blessed lately.



Seeing wildlife up close and personal while walking into town with my friend Tracy, who took these cute pictures of this little dormouse eating blackberries after we'd dropped our daughters to school. Ms Mouse was truly enchanting to watch, and so tame, we weren't more than 15cm away from her when these photos were taken!


Time with lovely people.
Friends are amazing, and I've really been blessed with some awesome friendships. I've met people from far and wide, and I've had some great times. Lots of playing in play parks (sometimes even with a child involved!), complaining about the RUDEST PUB IN THE WORLD, sitting in a park in London talking and eating sweeties, watching movies on my sofa, deep discussions with friends over coffee. All these times with people are a blessing, knowing that you're not alone, and that people care, it's such an amazing feeling.

Love. I'm not in love in a romantic sense (not yet at least... who knows what tomorrow holds?), but I'm blessed with love still. I love my daughter, and I know she loves me, even when she's wearing her grumpy pants. I love my family, I love my friends, I love the fuzzy little crackpot we call Mymble, and as you might guess from my previous paragraph..  I love my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment