Tuesday, 24 July 2012

If you bite it, write it....and I bit it, so I writ it.

I've been doing Weightwatchers for 3 months now, and I'm doing ok, I've lost 1 1/2 stones, it's coming off slowly at the moment, I've hit a slump with my loss, my own fault, a complete lack of get up and go is really frustrating me.

So I'm starting fresh today. I have swimming costumes and towels in my rucksack already, and after I've weighed in, and attended the meeting, the kiddo and I are heading off down to our local leisure centre for a swim. I'm going to try and swim once a week during the summer holiday, and we're pencilling in a walk in the downs to take some photos too. We did it last summer and had tonnes of fun, so we ought to do it again while the weather permits.

My weigh in is in 2 1/2 hours, I'll be back to update with loss/gain after swimming.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up with it Yanyansan and don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing well! If you're losing the weight slowly then it's more likely to stay off, and your body gets a chance to adjust to the change rather than if all the weight fell off you quickly.

    Your get up and go definitely isn't lacking, since you've had the motivation to do WW for 3 months already and you've got all your plans to get some exercise and have some fun (I seriously envy that you live near a pool lol)

    When you go on your walks, you could do a nature treasure hunt and get the little miss to look for various wild flowers/insects/trees/things you know you'll be passing (old milestones, stiles, barbed wire, field of horses etc) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gained 1lb again, but I half expected it. I've decided to re-start from today with a better mindset, and healthier attitude to the food I am eating.

      We've just spent three hours in the swimming pool, so I'm sure that counts for a couple of exercise points at least! And yes, I love your idea. We're going to make some checklists tonight, and take the cameras to get evidence of what we see.

      Thank you for your positivity, it's really rubbing off on me today

      Delete